What is Funginix?
Funginix is a topical nail fungus treatment designed to eliminate both fingernail and toenail fungus. It gets to work immediately but most noticeably within a period of two weeks after starting the application.
The products configuration is a combination of a multiple of highly effective natural ingredients including herbal extracts and essential oils. Please refer to the list of active ingredients below.
Quick Reference Facts:
Medication Type: Topical
Active Ingredient: Undecylenic acid, USP 10%
Patients Treated (est.): 20,000+
Success Rate: 83.2% *
Side Effects: None Reported either by Manufacturer or voiced in comments on the internet
Remedy Type: Non-prescription over-the-counter fungal treatment
Application: Very easy
Guarantee: 60 day money-back guarantee
Guarantee terms: No questions asked – Whole order
Customer Care: 3.5 / 5 (This is a very subjective area)
Cost: $49.95/bottle but big discounts available
Discount: Up to 40% or more, reliant upon a quantity based order
Shipping: $7.95 (refer to website)
International Shipping: $17.95 (refer to website)
Supply: visit FUNGINIX website
*Based on aggregated reviews. Not a scientific study of success rate.
- Undecylenic Acid, USP 10%
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Oleth-10 Phosphate
- Polysorbate 20
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Propylene Glycol
- Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Extract
- Propolis Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Juice
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Flower Oil
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
Directions For Use
- It is very important to ensure you always keep your hands & feet clean and dry throughout the day.
- Apply Funginix twice a day. Once in the morning prior to putting on any socks or shoes and once in the evening prior to getting into bed.
- The brush applicator should be used to work the solution under the nail bed and a cotton swab to work it into the cuticle of each affected nail.
There are several purchase options provided by the manufacturer. You can buy a singular bottle ($49.95 + Shipping) or multiple bottles. If you purchase more than one bottle, discounts are immediately activated.
Treatment, like for all fungal conditions, generally takes between 3-6mths to completely clear. It is therefore advisable to buy multiple bottles to ensure you get the best price for the term of your treatment you are going to undertake.
Possible Side Effects
No side effects are listed on the manufacturers websites and non, that we could find, have been reported in the public domain. According to the various customer reviews we found, there were no side effects reported and the majority of reviews were positive. Obviously, a few hours Google searching will give you the most up to date information should you require it.
Money Back Guarantee
There is a no questions asked 60-day money back guarantee on all purchases. It’s an excellent deal especially if you have purchased multiple bottles and you are unfortunate enough to be one of the few individuals that do not receive maximum benefit from this excellent product.
Why Use Funginix?
As nail fungus treatments go, this is one of the best. It has longevity and a track record in the market place and a long history of effectiveness. Although it’s priced quite high, it does the job as intended and very few people have been disappointed, and those that have, received their money back. You can buy this product with confidence and surety.
Where To Buy Funginix
You can purchase directly from their website. Take Me There